Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY 2011 to all my readers...

It is 11:24 pm on December 31, 2010....With 36 minutes to go for the beginning of 2011..its time to make some resolutions..!

As the clock is ticking it is getting harder to put my thoughts into words. Many of us make a list of the resolutions we intend to achieve by the end of the year. But how many of us achieve what we have planned. One of the things I have learned over the years is that we should set goals that are realistic and achievable rather than ambitious. 

The best decision I made this year I think was to quit my second job as a Tax Preparer. I loved it, but given the time I spent away from my family and the effect on my health - it was definitely not what I wanted. Now I am much more at peace with myself, as I can spend more time with my family and pursue my passion for art, cooking (not so much of a passion really, but I do like to cook) and writing.

So with that here are my resolutions for 2011..

Have fun - something that had taken a backseat in the last few years.

Focus on finishing projects that I have started.

Write my blog as often as I can.

Make healthier but fun meals for the family.

Last but not the least .. take good care of myself so I can take good care of my family..

Whooo it is 12:02 am on January 1, 2011..

Wising you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

Signing of with the promise to see you all with exciting but healthier recipes in the new year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment